Sunday, December 15, 2013

Perfect! I love and want this dress for my wedding. A line, flowy, lacy, embroidered, beaded, corset bodice. I would like it better without the bow in the front. It also modern and very romantic looking.

princess wedding dress peachy girl - white bridal ball gown
princess wedding dress peachy girl - white bridal ball gown

Download whole gallery
Perfect! I love and want this dress for my wedding. A line, flowy, lacy, embroidered, beaded, corset bodice. I would like it better without the bow in the front. It also modern and very romantic looking.
Perfect! I love and want this dress for my wedding. A line, flowy, lacy, embroidered, beaded, corset bodice. I would like it better without the bow in the front. It also modern and very romantic looking.

Download whole gallery
I really love the shrug but I would prefer more of a lacy dress i think: rosa clara 2013 bambu wedding dress illusion sleveve shrug
I really love the shrug but I would prefer more of a lacy dress i think: rosa clara 2013 bambu wedding dress illusion sleveve shrug

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment