Thursday, December 19, 2013

Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.

berta wedding dresses 2013
berta wedding dresses 2013

Download whole gallery
Lace back Wedding Dress
Lace back Wedding Dress

Download whole gallery
Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.
Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment