Saturday, December 14, 2013

I know this was probably designed for an outdoor wedding, but I just think it's so beautiful. I'd love something like this in my backyard with a two-person hammock and a fire pit. Mmmm...yes.

I know this was probably designed for an outdoor wedding, but I just think it's so beautiful. I'd love something like this in my backyard with a two-person hammock and a fire pit. Mmmm...yes.
I know this was probably designed for an outdoor wedding, but I just think it's so beautiful. I'd love something like this in my backyard with a two-person hammock and a fire pit. Mmmm...yes.

Download whole gallery
marchesa wedding dress spring 2013 bridal collection
marchesa wedding dress spring 2013 bridal collection

Download whole gallery
Springtime cake
Springtime cake

Download whole gallery
ball gown
ball gown

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment