Monday, December 23, 2013

Considering this concept for my wedding :)--- if there is no seating plan I need this. But I want to demand that people dance. Without demanding of course, but I intend to be dancing with my man until we leave (and eat and say hey to people)

Considering this concept for my wedding :)--- if there is no seating plan I need this. But I want to demand that people dance. Without demanding of course, but I intend to be dancing with my man until we leave (and eat and say hey to people)
Considering this concept for my wedding :)--- if there is no seating plan I need this. But I want to demand that people dance. Without demanding of course, but I intend to be dancing with my man until we leave (and eat and say hey to people)

Download whole gallery
Our top 3 picks from Elizabeth Fillmore Spring 2013 collection.
Our top 3 picks from Elizabeth Fillmore Spring 2013 collection.

Download whole gallery
lazaro spring 2013
lazaro spring 2013

Download whole gallery
Yolan Cris 2013 Angola Striped long sleeve wedding dress
Yolan Cris 2013 Angola Striped long sleeve wedding dress

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment